Networking and Refreshments at 6:45, Presentation to begin at 7:00pm
Join us Wednesday March 21st as we dive into a topic that is almost becoming a necessity to cash flow in today’s Real Estate Market…Legal Second Suites.
We will have Andy Tran from www.SuiteAdditions.com join us to lead the discussion on how investors are legalizing additional units in their investments to maximize cash flow and increase equity.
We will cover:
• What is a Legal second suite
• Why are second suites becoming so popular
• What to look for to ensure your property will be approved
• The legalization process
• How a second suite changes your cash flow as well as the value of your property
• A market update on key markets we invest in.
As always, our meetups are most successful with lots of dialogue and discussion, we encourage you to ask questions, and also get to know each other.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The location of our meetup is at the Schwartz/Reisman Centre at 9600 Bathurst Street (near Bathurst and Rutherford, entrance is off of Lebovic Campus Drive). We will be in the Community Boardroom on the second floor, Refreshments will be provided (note: your parking will be validated). Seating is limited, Please RSVP to ensure we have a seat for everyone.