Our Events are at the heart of what we do in providing valuable education to our Members. We will aim to host at least 3-4 events per month which will give our members access to valuable information and tools as they educate themselves. We also will be providing a hands on approach where we will be taking groups out into the marketplace to view actual properties and be able to identify the good investments from the ones to avoid.
- QUICK START to Real Estate Investing: This is an action packed 90 minute session where we will go through the basics of Real Estate Investing. From the numbers, Economics, Return on Investment, different strategies & properties, through to how Real Estate Investment builds wealth and can allow you to live life on your own terms.
- Monthly Meetup Event: This is our flagship event where we meet as a group monthly to discuss the current market and changes going on in the marketplace. We will also be bringing in guest speakers and industry experts to dive into subjects in more detail to be able to arm you with the tools necessary to take action, regardless of your level of investment knowledge.
- Interactive Webinars: Our webinars are designed to dive into specific topics in much more detail. Be it in Second Suites, Multi-Family, Joint Ventures, Running your numbers, Setting up Corporation. These are just a few of the things we could dive into. The topics are endless, the information is all about giving you the information you need to succeed.
- Property Tours: Lets take it to the street! Our property tours are where we go out into the field to look at properties and evaluate the good deals from the bad. hosted by one of our coaches we walk through what we look for in each property we purchase for members and why the deal makes sense. It’s not uncommon for offers to be placed the same day a tour takes place.
- Masterminds: This is where we get personal. Our Masterminds are structured to be smaller groups of people where we could dive into your specific goals and really talk about strategy. These sessions are highly interactive and designed to take the most common challenges you face and developing a strategy/action to overcome
- Socials: It’s not all about business. The heart of what we are is a network of people with things in common. We always say that Real Estate is not the be-all-end-all of what we do, it is simply the best vehicle we have found allow us to live the life we want to. Networking and getting to know others with similar goals allows us to get to know each other. In fact, Both Chris and Martin did not know each other prior to investing in real estate, they simply attended many of the same events and got to know each other over the years as they grew their individual businesses and portfolios. Today, they are both friends and business partners.
- …and more
Latest Blog Posts
Our QUICK START Training classes are action packed, and sure to help any new and intermediate investor out in planning their next action steps in Real Estate Investment: • Real Estate vs Stocks and Mutual Funds • How to mitigate risk in your Investments...read more
Lets Take it to the streets! There is nothing like looking at real properties and real analysis to decide if we have a good investment. We will be visiting several listed properties for sale where all of the information and analysis will be provided for...read more
The weather is finally starting to warm up and we are looking forward to a nice Spring and Summer! Heading into April we have had over 10 events this year and each one just gets better and better with the quality of people attending and rental properties being...read more
Happy Spring Everyone! It looks like the weather is starting to warm up, and hopefully we will be in for a great Spring and Summer! We have had great attendance at our monthly events and it’s great seeing some of our new members taking action. It’s sometimes very...read more
If you want to learn our process for becoming a full time real estate investor, sign up at the Investor Forum and check us out at 11am on Sat April 7th 2018. Join us in the Editors Room, where our presentation will cover: EDITOR'S ROOM 11:00...read more
Over the last year, there has been several things the government has done to try to cool off our sizzling housing Market. We have had Ontario’s fair housing plan come out last April (which in fact did show a correction for several months). Since September 2017 there...read more
2018 is now in full swing with 4 events in the books! We had 2 property tours, our monthly QUICK START training and also a very informative presentation from www.naborly.com on tenant screening. Naborly goes beyond a traditional credit report and checks an...read more
The Holiday Season was just a few weeks ago, but it sure feels like 2018 has taken off quite quickly. We had our first meetup this week to a packed house and are scheduled to have 4 events a month for the better part of the year. We would also like to congratulate 2...read more
Hello Everyone and Happy New Year! We hope you had some time to relax over the holidays and enjoy some time with friends and family. We are big believers in taking time to enjoy life. So, over the holidays most work that was needed was done over smart phone, and we...read more
Join us Wednesday April 18th as we dive into a topic that most Investors eventually come across as they continue investing in properties; Creative Deal Structures. We welcome Mandy Branham, who is an avid Real Estate Investor, to share how she organizes...read more