Join us Wednesday October 23rd when we will have two industry experts out to share their knowledge – Paralegal Suzanne Bemrose, and Seasoned Investor Mathew Frederick.
Suzanne will be discussing the eviction process and dealing with tenants for non payment of rent. Mathew has touched many different aspects within real estate investment and he will be discussing his journey and how you could Hit the next milestone in your own investing career.
- how to run an eviction for non-payment
- what an N4 and L9 is
- fatal errors
- L1 Process
- The hearing
- Section 82 & Section 83 of the Act
Having worked in Bay Street firms for years, taking the next step to obtain her Paralegal License was only natural for Suzanne. She completed her Certificate at Durham College and was licensed in 2012. While also using her past legal experience, her BA in Law, her Law Clerk Diploma and her Certificate in Dispute Resolution, Suzanne is ready to help you with any legal battle you may have.
- Mathew will share his journey from houses to commercial to land development to USA property and Belize investing and the major motivation, realization, insight, and secret that allowed him to move from level to level. Make sure not to miss this rare perspective of looking backward toward the beginning and the roadblocks to avoid.
With 28 years of experience in real estate investing, there is not a strategy that Mathew has not executed which includes residential, commercial, new development, raising capital, USA, off-shore & coaching. Mathew started in residential income property then expanded to buy-fix-sell, wholesale, lease option, commercial buildings and new development projects.
Mathew has led on renovating properties over 50 properties and partnered with a developer over the past 10 years to build 240 houses and 3 low-rise condo buildings. He now focuses on teaching people how to manage commercial portfolios including plazas and multi-family buildings plus coaching investors in real estate & business acquisition.
As always, our meetups are most successful with lots of dialogue and discussion, we encourage you to ask questions, and also get to know each other.
- FREE for Venture Property Investment Members.
- Non-Members $25 early bird
- $30 five days in advance or at the door.
- When you purchase/register, bring a friend for FREE!
We look forward to seeing you there!
The location of our meetup is at the Schwartz/Reisman Centre at 9600 Bathurst Street (near Bathurst and Rutherford, entrance is off of Lebovic Campus Drive). We will be in the Leo & Sala Goldhar Celebration Centre, Leah Posluns North Hall on the ground floor behind the welcome desk / cafeteria. Refreshments will be provided (note: your parking will be validated).
Seating is limited, Please RSVP to ensure we have a seat for everyone.