Seasoned Investor Rene Masse will be coming out to share his knowledge on what it takes to quit your job and invest in student rentals.
- The 3 steps required to quick your job and live from real estate investing
- Failing forward, how failure is a part of success
- How student rentals can play a pivotal role in your transition
- Critical mindset required to succeed
We will also have Peter Steski from Raymond James Ltd. He is an investment advisor for over 20 years, specializing in alternative investments, tax and insurance strategies. We will be covering long-term wealth building strategies, and how you can protect your portfolio as you build it. In addition we will uncover some additional strategies that most people did not even know were available. Topics include:
- How the three letters I-F-A can change your life!
- Use your insurance like you would real estate – it is an asset you could leverage (and not have to pay back)
- By owning property you could get permanent insurance that would not cost you any money out-of-pocket
- Preserving your real estate portfolio when you pass away (so you don’t need to sell)
Please visit our event on Eventbrite to RSVP and get tickets.
As always, our meetups are most successful with lots of dialogue and discussion, we encourage you to ask questions, and also get to know each other.
FREE for Venture Property Investment Members.
Non-Members $25 early bird
$30 five days in advance or at the door.
When you purchase/register, bring a friend for FREE!
We look forward to seeing you there!
The location of our meetup is at the Schwartz/Reisman Centre at 9600 Bathurst Street (near Bathurst and Rutherford, entrance is off of Lebovic Campus Drive). We will be in the Community Boardroom on the second floor, Refreshments will be provided (note: your parking will be validated).
Seating is limited, Please RSVP to ensure we have a seat for everyone.