Join us on Wednesday April 24th at 6:45 for networking and 7:00pm start time for our QUICK START to real estate investing meetup. We have an action packed session planned out that will help any new and intermediate investors start and take action with Real Estate investment. This is the meeting to attend if you want to learn about having your money work for you and getting on a path to retirement earlier than expected.
• Real Estate vs Stocks and Mutual Funds
• How to mitigate risk in your Investments
• Multiple ways real estate allows you to profit
• The numbers and returns (ROI) of a typical deal
• What if the there is a market correction? and other fears in Real Estate
• Types of real estate Strategies and Properties
• Key market updates in areas we invest in
• Networking and information sharing
As always, our meetups are most successful with lots of dialogue and discussion, we encourage you to ask questions, and also get to know each other.
We Look forward to seeing you there!
The location of our meetup is at the Schwartz/Reisman Centre at 9600 Bathurst Street (near Bathurst and Rutherford, entrance is off of Lebovic Campus Drive). We will be in the Community Board Room on the second floor. Refreshments will be provided (note: your parking will be validated). Seating is limited, Please RSVP to ensure we have a seat for everyone.