With 2019 coming to a close (wow, the time has flown by) this is a great time to reflect on the past year, and also look forward to the year ahead. From a business standpoint we couldn’t have asked for a better year in both our Passive investing side and Realtor side of the business.
Over the past 1.5 years we have picked up 6 multi-family apartment buildings along with our investors. We now manage well over $20 million in assets and have raised over $5 Million from investors just since 2017. It sounds cliché, but with a mindset that your investor funds are more important than your own, you should look to relationships before profit, and that is exactly what we do. We just purchased a 12 unit building in Whitby that we will be raising funds for shortly and always project to beat a 17% annual return for our investors. If you are interested in our passive investments, feel free to reply or reach out to us at info@
The Golden Horseshoe has also heated up over 2019 with both listings and purchase price increasing. Our clients have had to go through bidding wars on most of our purchases over the past few months. Even the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC), has publicly stated that Canada is not vulnerable and not in a massive bubble like we have been hearing for over a decade (click for article). We have long been saying this, and that long-term economics are the main drivers of housing and demand. With our 5 key metrics (Population Growth, Land Scarcity, Lack of Supply, Transportation Funding, Canadian Desirability) pointing in the positive direction, we are very optimistic for the next two decades to come. This has shown with our realtor clients who have been quite busy as well, with close to a dozen property closings happening in January.
In January we will also be starting our monthly events once again. Our QUICK START class will now be offered in webinar form, we will have monthly property tours, and also investor meetup’s where we have guest speakers coming in to discuss specific investing subjects. Below is our January events and please visit our website for a list of our events on an ongoing basis.
- Real Estate vs Stocks and Mutual Funds
- How to mitigate risk in your Investments
- Multiple ways real estate allows you to profit
- The numbers and returns (ROI) of a typical deal
- What if the there is a market correction? and other fears in Real Estate
- Types of real estate Strategies and Properties
- Key market updates in areas we invest in
- Networking and information sharing
Please register at https://vpi.webinarninja.com/
We look forward to seeing you there!
Jan 21 st Durham Property Tour & Feb 1st Brantford Property Tour
- We will be visiting several listed properties for sale where all of the information and analysis will be provided for you. Our team will vet through the best opportunities available and make them part of the tour.
- Hear about the long term Economic plans for the local area
- Visit active properties for sale
- View real Financials and projected Returns
- Discuss the best use for the property and possible Renovation and Rental strategies
- Ultimately decide if these are good investment properties
- Click the image above to Register!
From all of us at Venture Property Investments, we wish you a wonderful holiday season and New Year!
Visit us at www.VenturePropertyInvestments
Until Next Time,
Build Wealth. Live Life
Martin Kuev & Chris Shebib are full time Real Estate Investors, Realtors and Wealth Coaches who have over 20 years experience in Real Estate. With multi-million-dollar real estate portfolios and a team built over the past decade, they left the corporate world to have the flexibility to spend time with family, continue their own real estate investments and help others build long-term wealth.